Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Busy Busy Busy :)

I know it's kind of late but FINALLY Jiejie has completed the cards for the Christmas Card Exchange :)

I tried to help a little but she kept complaining about me folding the origami the wrong way :P End up she has gotta do all the 100+ origami Christmas trees all by herself! It's fun seeing her doing all the folding while I am lying on my comfy pillow chilling out hehe :P

She however allowed me to play with the new cutter that produces a really cute cut-out that coincidentally resembles me especially the cute muzzle, fat bum and short tail.

The colors were chosen by my Jiejie as I have no particular preference (it's either black, white or grey if you let me choose :P).

But my Jiejie is STILL very obsessed with her Feng Shui stuffs when doing the cards. See even the way she aligned the envelopes for taking this photo has a Feng Shui meaning -_-"

Jiejie: It's elementary dear.... Wood (green) nourishes Fire (orange) which in turns nourishes Earth (yellow)....
Me: Yawn....

All these will be posted out tomorrow :)


Cards Received

Korkor was really surprised and jealous when he saw the number of cards attention to me when he checks the mailbox yesterday.

The cards were lovely and it was really fun seeing my name on the envelopes :D Korkor laughed when he saw King King's card - it was attention to Miss Ong Bee Bee hehe!

Thanks Simba! Thanks Lady, Zena and Cody! Thanks King King! Thanks Amber-Mae!

14 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Happy that you have received ours ! & We have done with all the cards already ! *PHEW*

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bee Bee!
My mom did not appreciate my help either!
I hope you get my card soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Bee Bee!

I'm Scottie...nice to meet you! Your Mom sure is cool that she considered the Feng Shui for the cards...*grins* My Mom has NO clue about Feng Shui...haha!

Hope you have a great day...will check back soon!

Scottie

Almighty King King said...

oops.. did my silly mummy make a mistake somewhere? ong bee bee is your hooman jie or hooman kor or your name? lol.. silly mummy though it is a ger name so she put miss

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh, I don't know anything about Feng Shui at all, to me white is my favorite color, the color of chicken breast, haha!

Angie Tan said...

Hi Bee Bee...

Christmas is a busy time for humans... Have a good time!

Licks,
Snoopygirl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Our mom's quite intrigued withh Feng Shui stuff too but she only knows the basic stuff. Please share with us regarding the placement of those envelopes.. we are interested to know!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hi bee bee,

i've received your lovely christmas card. thank u so much!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Bee Bee..
You have given my mom a GREAT idea.. she says she is gonna 'marry' Hershey off and insist on sticking to the Chinese customs, i.e. the wife will stay with the husband and his family..
That way, we can go back to our peaceful life...

Molly the Airedale said...

We got your fabulous Christmas card in the mail today, Bee Bee! Thank you so very much! How creative it is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Bee Bee!
Where are you?
I unterstand these are busy times but I miss you!
I got your beautiful card! Jie Jie made a pawesome job with the origami! And the treats! Now I know why they are your favorites!
Thanks a lot!
I hope you got my card too!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful card! We received it yesterday. And we love the creativity and the origami tree too!
It is nice to meet you and hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas!
--JB, Misty, PooPoo and Bear

Par said...

Happy Holidays!

The Musketeers said...

We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
& A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers & Family
Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

Thanks fur your card !!