Wednesday, August 27, 2008

About the Weighing Machine

We have a digital weighing machine at home which Korkor frequently uses - well, roughly about 2 to 5 times per day depending on how many meals he's eaten for that day. Yep. My Korkor is absolutely obsessed with weighing himself so to speak.

As for me, I will play with it once in a blue moon just to check if I have put on weight.
Jiejie: Yayaya! Don't bluff! You use it as a "stepping stone" to reach and inspect my bag!

My weight has been constantly fluctuating between 6.3kg to 6.5kg. Ok. Sometimes (very rarely) I will hit 6.789999999999kg :P
Jiejie: I thought our weighing machine measures only up to one decimal point leh....

I think Korkor's obsession with weighing himself has gone a little overboard and as a result, I think the weighing machine is now SPOILT.

How do I know that it's spoilt? The weighing machine said I weigh 7.0kg! Of course it IS spoilt! ARGH!!!!


No comments: