Monday, September 22, 2008

My first award :)

Yay!!!! I've received my very first award from my new friend Desert pups :)

Thanks you Desert pups dear, I love reading your blog too :)

There are some rules that I need to follow - sorry if I got anything wrong as this is the first time I am receiving an award teeheehee :)
  • The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
  • Link the person you received your award from.
  • Nominate seven other blogs.
  • Put links of those blogs on yours.
  • Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
My nominations *drumroll*

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bee Bee!
Congratulations! Your first award and many more to come!
I love your blog too!
Thanks for giving it to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Bee Bee
I came over from DWB and I wanted to say hi! Nice to meet you! Congrats on your first award! Your blog is cool!

Love and licks
Thor

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hello Bee Bee!
Congrats on your award and THANK YOU for giving it to me!! ** hugs**
Can I add you to my 'friend list'?

The Musketeers said...

Oh thanks for the award ! we are so honored (:

Loves

DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Bee Bee

Woo-woo!!! Time to celebrate your award. Just let us know and we'll be there for you.

Desert Pups

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Bee Bee!
Thanks for stopping by.
I am happy to meet you! Hope we can be friends!
Have a great week!

Love and licks
Thor

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Bee Bee,

Congratulations on your first award, I'm sure there will be many more to come. Hope you are having a very Happy Monday,

Ben xxx